ADVERTISEMENT

Complete transparency on TC/James situation

KStone22

All State
Gold Member
Nov 7, 2022
1. F Pete Thamel.

2. TC did not practice Tuesday when we saw the open practice. Bill O'Brien and PR specifically asked us not to say anything, which is why he "broke" the news today. With a beat of only 5-6 people none of us wanted to burn that bridge for Western Kentucky week of all weeks. The fact they allowed him to have it first is ridiculous, and if it sounds like I'm ranting it's because I am. Anyway, TC did run laps during the stretch period and had a helmet on when the QB's threw to WR"s at the start of practice. He threw as he normally would, but did not participate in any team periods. He was limping pretty significantly at one point towards the end of practice, I think this is more precautionary than anything else.

Hopefully, all of you understand why we did not say anything.

Looking forward to chatting with you all during the game tomorrow. I guess we'll see if my 'James is a better QB for this offense' take is right, ass backwards or somewhere in the middle.

I also spoke with someone close to James who said this:

"He needed this and is ready to show what he can do. I know Bill O'Brien loves him...he's completely locked in."

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.