ADVERTISEMENT

Wake Site Game Predictions

CapeCodChips

All State
Gold Member
Nov 4, 2007
https://www.bloggersodear.com/2018/...ake-forest-football-hurricane-florence-eagles

They are very confident...

Especially this terribly thought out evaluation:

I believe that this is the game that all the hype surrounding AJ Dillon finally catches up to him. With the team’s first game against an ACC opponent this year, I expect some coaching adjustments, on Wake’s part in terms of run defense. With two full weeks of film on Dillion, I believe that Jay Sawvel will help man the team’s attack on stacking the line in order to prevent another godly performance by Dillion.

I also believe that Sam Hartman has shown us over these last two games that he’s ready for the tougher opponents. He looks modestly poised in the pocket and doesn’t look like he will have those “big game jitters” that other quarterbacks have had in the past.

In terms of the ground game, I predict that the one-two duo of Matt Colburn II and Cade Carney will be in great condition to succeed, especially if the weather is expected to be the way it’s predicted.

Expect Wake to shock the ACC.

Don't get me wrong - I am not saying that BC is a runaway favorite...but that first paragraph is nonsense. A coach can get next to nothing on the film for Dillon out of weeks 1-2. "oh, maybe we should tackle that guy that ran untouched for 6 total minutes.

Also, wouldn't "hype catching up to him" mean that he will do well? I thought WF was a top 27 university. Come on now.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News