ADVERTISEMENT

Thoughts on 2020 signing class

timbo37059

All Region
Gold Member
Feb 28, 2007
Clearly not as deep as needed but overall I thought this class has some really good talent considering. Star rating around a 3 is good but would like to see them get more in the future.

OL grade for me is a A+. Really some impressive talent here. Pyne and Trapilo both local and high end these type of guys need to stick around and they did. I also think Allick he has a really nice offer sheet including UF and LSU.

HB is a C. I like Hines as a athlete be curious I’m if he ends up at LB but right now looks like HB. With the current run of backs I’d like to see a high ranked guy. Overall Coach White did a great job and I expect this kid to be a solid depth guy.

QB is a D+. Hafley pulls it from the depths of a F with Rueve. Really like the late add St X’s QB with limited film but put up huge numbers. These type of pick ups haven’t worked out under Daz but I’m optimistic the offensive staff will be more equipped to get better QB production.

WR Is a B. Taji Johnson is interesting moving forward. I think these type of kids can really make a impact if the offense morphs into what I think they will be. Long big body kid who will be able to climb the ladder and catch those fades.

TE is a B. My grade is a little high based on prior eyes for TE’s under Daz. Gordinier has a impressive offer sheet and is from NJ so that pipeline at Red Bank keeps rolling good to see. I expect him to maybe get some playing time due to lack of depth but maybe they sneak in a RS if they manage the roster differently. I hope the TE tradition continues under Hafley just not over used under Daz. With Hafleys pro back round I’d see the TE being a big factor.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News