ADVERTISEMENT

Season Predictions

Heagle

All County
Gold Member
Apr 21, 2007
There's been a lot of optimism on the board lately about the team which is such a breath of fresh air from the negativity of the last few years and beyond. That said, I'm nervously excited about the team but don't want to get my hopes so high that my expectations become unreasonable.

Under all circumstances I fully expect BC to defeat UMass, Holy Cross, Temple and Syracuse this year. That's 4 wins right there.

The next tier of games include Wake, Purdue, Louisville and NC State. I would call these the critical games. My expectation is that we win 3 of these 4 games. That gets us to 7 wins.

The last tier includes Miami, VT, Clemson and FSU. I expect us to win one of these games which puts our regular season win total at 8.

So, my expectation for the season is to secure 8 wins. Win 7 and I'll be disappointed. Win 9 or more and I consider that exceeding expectations. The bowl game I'll treat separately since the opponent is currently unknown. Either way, 8-4 or 9-5 and I think I'll feel fairly content.

Reactions: JWh2340
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News