ADVERTISEMENT

Ridiculously loaded High School football teams

feydachamp

All Region
Jun 22, 2008
Last year I started following Mater Dei football and I was blown away by how well this team played and how talented they were. They went 16-0 winning the national championship and probably played the hardest schedule in the country. They lost some guys like their 5* QB and WR but I just checked their team this year and they’re absolutely loaded again. They have 6 kids in the 2019 class that are in the Rivals250 and 4 in the 2020 class that are in the Rivals100.

With that said they might not even be the top team in Cali as their rival St John Bosco is absolutely loaded as well with over 10+ 3* recruits in 2019, 5 of which are 4*and in 2020 they have the #1 overall recruit in the country.

Grayson out of GA also has 10+ 3* recruits 2 are 5* recruits and 3 are 4* in the class of 2019. All of these kids have committed and the list of schools are freaking impressive and all across the board.

St. Thomas Aquinas is also loaded with 7 4* in 2019 and 4 4* in 2020

IMG is IMG, no need to mention those guys, hell, I don’t even consider them a high school. But they’re due to play Mater Dei in a couple weeks which will be a huge matchup.

Never seen so many loaded teams in my life, is this normal? Is Grayson a public or catholic school? I know that the other schools obviously recruit but if they’re public that’s pretty impressive. It’ll be interesting to see who wins the national title, I think Mater Dei can pull it off again.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News