ADVERTISEMENT

Program Outlook

Nolan3353

All Conference
Aug 29, 2010
I don't post often but I think fans have lost perspective a bit. Two years ago BC came off an embarassing 2-10 season. I think anyone on here would agree that they would be more than happy with back to back winning seasons after that. I can name only three games (UNC, Ariz, Louis) over the past two years in which I thought the team was uninspired. The new staff has brought energy and competitiveness back into the program. I think BC is right back to where they were in the early 2000s. One field goal kicker away from beating PSU and USC in the same year. These kids play hard for this coach. BC has never and will never get top 10 classes- you had to of known that. BC was always known for hard nosed under recruited kids. I think people easily forget how horrible it was three short years ago and need to relish in the fact that this team is extremely competitive again. If anything I'm excited for the upcoming season-- im not going to rid my rivals account because Fr. Leahy and Bates won't approve a practice facility (yet). It's college football, it's meant to be fun. Do you really want to root for a program that sells its soul over a game? Academics and reputation should come first. This is why I always pulled for BC---(Non alumni).

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News