ADVERTISEMENT

OT: The Stanley Cup playoffs

timbo37059

All Region
Gold Member
Feb 28, 2007
Tis the season. Bruins have a nice season after Bergy and Krejci retire. But what all that matters is the playoffs, I hope this is the year. However the NHL is pumping on all cylinder's at this point. Extremely high play this year especially by the super stars. Guys like McKinnon, Matthews, Kuch and McDavid had insane years, not to mention Pasta. Stars are my favorite in the west, I like the team they have a nice blend of grit and skill. Also have knocked on the door the last few years in a deep west. Really its anyone's game in either conference. Should be a fun year.

Bruins had a very solid year despite losing Bruins all time great and former captain Patrice Bergeron as well as David Krejci. Pasta had a monster year who, usually good enough for MVP but as mentioned the league has so many stars. Goalie tandem is top notch however I dislike they couldn't move Ullmark. This is the type of shake up a room may need to give them the push. Sweeney has done a great job building depth all over. Sneaky good move was getting Maroon but I am unsure about him due to the injury.

NYI and Carolina tied after one in a good right now.

Bruins vs Leafs in the night cap.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News