ADVERTISEMENT

*****Official 14% chance to make the tournament Thread*****

bshay21

All Region
Gold Member
Feb 1, 2006
@guru2

Wanted to get this out before the secret scrimmages start so I can be proven smarter than the naysayers. The other site has some practice reports so that has informed some of this. If we get the majority of these to happen BC will be breaking the decade long drought and will be dancing on Tuesday in Dayton.

1. Thornton shoots over 34% from three.
2. Mitchell takes 60 threes. It means the shot is not an octopus falling out a tree and he is a somewhat legitimate threat
3. Rishwain plays over 10mpg. We know he can shoot so it means JC trusts him for more than Vin Baker minutes
4. CJ Felder averages over 5 boards per game
5. Heath averages 12+ppg
6. Pop (stole this one from other board) is the 3rd best player on the team. I think he is still underrated here because he doesn't have the lift of ACC bigs but if two guys are better, we could be pretty good.
7. Jared H is top ten in the ACC in steals. He is a really active defender and, hopefully, with Heath/Thornton out front he won't have to clean up as many messes, which will allow him to be much more active.
8. BC finishes top 100 in turnover rate (caused). We were #295 last year. It is basically a brand new back court defensively so I have some hope here.
9. BC finishes in the top 100 of FT%, #202 last year and, to make it, we will have to win a lot of coin flip games.
10. This one is subjective but probably Jairus takes the leap. This is a Potter Stewart we will know it if we see it.

60% of these works 14% of the time.

MeatyTastyDorking-size_restricted.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News