ADVERTISEMENT

My Final Thoughts: 2017-18 BC Hoops End of Season Review

EAZSpears

All State
Dec 1, 2015
My final work for EagleAction.

The most comprehensive recap of the season you'll ever read. I keep a detailed journal and notes on literally everything all year long that goes on around the program and things I'm told, see or hear.

So I figured for a my final work, I'd share some of the highlights of that with you all as it serves as a great postseason recap. I feel the only way to look back at a season is to look at it as a whole, not just the positives or negatives, but the whole thing.

It's long as hell, but I think if you can get through it that you'll really enjoy it as my view from the inside of this program and the game-to-game ups and downs this season had.

Also, at the end I talk about the future and what's next.

(Click Link In Title Below)
My Final Thoughts: 2017-18 BC Hoops End of Season Review

Thank you for letting an outsider come in and cover your team. I hope you all find someone to cover the team, anywhere on the BC beat, with the accuracy and consistency that we did here.

This is a passionate fan-base that does deserve solid coverage from the actual event. Not from stringers or bloggers watching from home that are never around the team and in the locker room after games getting the real stories and pulse of the program while developing relationships.

Thank you for trusting me with covering your team and helping me take this website to successes it had never seen before.

If you guys need me, I'll be around every once in a while, but always living as a disgruntled Dallas Cowboys and Texas Rangers fan. God bless you all and best of luck to everyone. Thank you for the support of this website and our work.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News