ADVERTISEMENT

Missouri Pre-Game Thread

BCEagle2001

All Conference
Gold Member
Feb 13, 2006
I haven’t been this excited for BC Football in a long while. As a 2001 graduate I feel like we haven’t had this important of a season defining game in possibly 20 years. Especially with the new college football playoff. We win on the road with a top ranked SEC opponent and we start talking making the playoffs and a possible ACC title.

After watching some Missouri football this weekend there is no doubt that they are good, but they can be beat. Their top player, Luther Burden III, is a problem and will have to be covered at all times. Incredible talent and athlete. Having only played 2 games where we were ahead, I hope BOB has a lot of our special plays still stored away in his pocket. Also, we haven’t had to see Tommy get out and need to make many plays with his legs yet. We may very well need that this weekend.

The biggest thing I care about is that BOB has our players ready to continue to play disciplined and penalty free football. I don’t want to see us beat ourselves as we have in the past. Nothing is worse to watch a game we should win, but we lose saying “what if.” Go Eagles!!! 🦅

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.