ADVERTISEMENT

Makes me sick to my stomach we have another year of Addazio

DoubleEagle2010

All Region
Gold Member
Jul 27, 2016
New Jersey
I am happy for the kids, they put in a lot of work and get rewarded with a bowl game. Moving on.

Couldn't be more disappointed with Brad Bates. A total gutless POS that allowed Addazio to bully him time and time again. How can you honestly allow Wagner, Buffalo, Umass and Uconn to be on your schedule in the same year. How? Not one power 5 team OOC on the schedule. Wonder why fan attendance sucks? Wonder why we get made fun of by everyone? BOT better wake up.

Couldn't be more mad as a BC fan that we have to watch Daz roam the sidelines for another year and cripple the university. Ask LRSA what they think of Steve Addazio and his lack of caring about kids academically. Ask the people in the business school about how he pushed players who are not qualified into the Carroll school. Then they failed out because they couldn't handle the workload. Shocker.

His last two seasons are the two worst years of Offense in school history and it won't get better. Last two recruiting classes are the worst we have ever had. We got embarrassed against ACC teams all year long. The team was split over the playing of his son and he chose his son over the team. He chose his son over the team for team captain. He never explained why kids like Simmons, Williams, Mehdi were not worthy of captaincy. Why kids were not allowed to vote for who they wanted as captain of the team.

The most painful thing was watching Daz and Bates in the locker room after celebrating. They robbed the bank and got away.

BC you are better then this. At least I hope.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News