ADVERTISEMENT

Lost Recruits

bceagle98alum

All State
Jun 26, 2003
We missed out on several key recruits last year. Here's a quick summary of how they performed this year.

Donovan Mitchell (Louisville) 19min/game 7.4ppg, 3.4rpg, 1.7 assists. BC was a longshot with him but did make his final 5. Mitchell is going to be very good.

Josh Sharma (Stanford) 7.6min/game 1.9ppg, 1.5rpg BC was in his final 2. Really surprised how little he played. I'm assuming he is our version of Diallo who was at 9.7min/game 1.7ppg, 1.9rpg

Terrance Mann (Florida State) 16min/game 5ppg, 3.5rpg. Mann was former Lowell and had a final 3 of URI, BC and FSU. I think Mann will be a solid player come his junior season once he gets more minutes.

Markis McDuffie (Wichita State) 18min/game 7.3ppg and 3.1rpg We were in his Final 3 with VCU. I believe McDuffie was the player that BC thought they could get late in the game and went all in, in fact pulling the scholarship offer to Falzon. McDuffie was chosen to the MVC All Freshman Team.

Aaron Falzon (Northwestern) 24.7min/game 8.7ppg, 3.5rpg. Again, we were in his final 3 with Harvard and NW. There were different rumors of what happened with his recruitment and why the scholarship was pulled. In the end, it definitely caused some friction with his AAU program (Expressions) and BC.

These 5 players were all top 150 recruits. No SuperStars here yet, but definitely some potential. All 5 of these recruits would have helped our program. Losing out on McDuffie was the one that I think we will miss the most.

Our freshman averages were.

Jerome Robinson 33min/game 11.9ppg, 4rpb, 2.9assist/game
AJ Turner 27min/game 5.8 ppg, 3.6rpg, 1.6 apg
SBT 16.9min/game 5.5 ppg
Milon 16.3 min/game 5.2 ppg
Mez 18min/game 3.5 ppg
Diallo 9.7min/game 1.7ppg 1.9rpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews