ADVERTISEMENT

Local recruiting thread

feydachamp

All Region
Jun 22, 2008
Wanted to start a thread on local recruiting nuggets and prospects to be on the lookout for.

Great start in 2023 by the staff on getting some local in state talent! Not just that but starting a good relationship with a local legend who will continue pumping out talent in DiBiaso at CM. CM allows DiBiaso to pull talent from neighboring towns (not like that was an issue for him at Everett but it’s just different now) and as he churns out more D1 talent I can only see more and more kids wanting to go there so great job by the staff on building in roads already. Be on the lookout for WR prospect Oluwakoleade Osinubi who transfered in from Belmont Hill, he already has a UMass offer.

In regards to 2023 the class in MA is absolutely loaded and I’m sure more and more kids will continue to emerge. I know the board is already familiar with William Watson the Dual Threat QB out of Springfield Central (Offers from UMass, BC, Michigan, Tennessee & Pitt) who will be one of the best DT QBs in the nation but he might not even be the best recruit in the state when it’s all said and done.

As of right now I think the best player in 2023 is St Johns Prep DB/WR Joenel Aguero. The Lynn native is an absolute beast and is already a national recruit with offers from BC, Michigan, OSU, USC, Nebraska, PSU, MSU, Ole Miss, Tennessee and UMass. This kid can play either Safety or WR and should be a Rivals100 prospect down the road. 6ft 185 with an NFL frame already, very impressive prospect.

Another top notch prospect is TE/DE Preston Zinter. If the name rings a bell he is the younger brother of 4* Michigan OL Zak Zinter. Preston played his 8th and freshman year at the varsity level for BB&N with his older brother but the North Andover native recently transfered to Central Catholic in Lawrence. He will be a national recruit as well with early offers from Rhode Island, Michigan, USC and Nebraska. Only a matter of time before BC offers but I have a feeling he might follow big brother and go out of state. Could be Michigan but who knows

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News