ADVERTISEMENT

Is this team just better than we thought?

irishnatty

All State
May 17, 2015
I was thinking about this after the game and it seems to me like the schedule has broken in a way that the first half of the season was an even tougher gauntlet than we realized.

Wake Forest - we should have never lost by 24 points but that team is a much better team than I think we realized. They're probably bowl bound and could easily sneak in to the 7-8 win territory

Notre Dame - I think we all thought Notre Dame was a good team and better than BC but right now they're looking like a serious contender for a playoff spot. They could very well be a top 5 team.

Clemson - Is still Clemson. We hung around until the obvious talent discrepancy started to take over.

Virginia Tech - I still think they're the odds on favorite to win the Coastal. If they can get by Miami in November, they're likely to go 11-1 this year.

No this has not been a banner year by any means and I'm not saying Adazzio is or should be safe. But sitting at 1-3, I thought we were staring down the barrel of a 3-9 debacle but this team has rebounded and they deserve a lot of credit. They're just better than I thought when the calendar was turning from September to October and I'm excited to see if they can sustain this momentum through the end of hte year. .

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News