ADVERTISEMENT

I come in peace!!!

Mizzoufan89

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2021
Hello BC Football fans. I'm a Mizzou guy coming to the game in Boston. My wife and I road trip once a year and the choice for 2021 was obvious. We are middle aged and harmless.

If you have any questions about Mizzou I will answer honestly. The good news for you is that our track record traveling is pretty terrible. In 15 years we've only seen a handful of wins. However, places like Alabama, LSU, Texas, etc are generally not giving away road wins to programs like Mizzou. My pre season first projection: I expect Mizzou to be a tiny favorite, but the game to be a toss up.

I have a couple of questions: First, is there a BC ticket exchange? We are looking to buy premium seats, perhaps in a suite if possible. I've done some homework and your stadium doesn't seem to have a ton of luxury seating.

Second, are cocktails allowed/encouraged in the stadium? I think BC fans can relate to Mizzou in the fact that we've had some underwhelming performances in our history. Bourbon has helped me through some pretty brutal games.

Thanks for your input in advance, sorry to hear about your defensive injury. Lousy way to start the season.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News