ADVERTISEMENT

Happy Mizzou Game week!

Mizzoufan89

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2021
Hello BC fans, I'm a loyal Mizzou fan heading to your stadium this weekend. Looking forward to a great weekend in Boston.

Here is the lowdown on Mizzou 2021: We are absolutely rebuilding. Our fan base is enamored with our new coach. This is year two of the Drinkwitz experiment. He's young, nerdy, and a tremendous recruiter. He also seems to be a steady in-game coach. However, we simply don't have the talent we've had in the past. You are catching Mizzou at the right time.

Our QB is a RS soph. He's solid, but not exceptional. I would say the Mizzou passing attack is conservative, in that we design plays that limit disaster. Lots of short completions, but not afraid to throw it long unsuccessfully to open up the D a bit. It worked against our last D2 opponent, not expecting much success her against a sold ACC defense.

Our receivers are better than they have been in the recent past. Decent, but need another year or two. (last two years they have been a weakness). They MIGHT be able to make some plays.

You will get a steady dose of our RB #1, Badie. Both on the ground and through short passes. He's been a positive surprise and You will get tired of hearing his name. He's good.

Overall, our offense is a C. We can make plays, but our O Line is an overall negative.

Mizzou D: This is where you get excited.....

We can't stop the run. Expect your RB's and QB to have the best ground game of the year. You have a "mighty SEC team" coming into BC, but your O Line will push us around.

Our secondary is solid against the pass, but so far our LB's can't fill a gap to save their lives. Your RBs will run through massive holes. We were manhandled by the Kentucky O line. At one point Calipari ran the ball for 13 yards untouched. It was weird. Your best strategy is to cram it down our throats.

I've come to understand there are very few luxury seats available for sale in your stadium. Bummer, I'm bringing my wife and she likes to be taken care of. Please let me know if seats like that are available. In the mean time, let's have a great discussion about the game this weekend.

M I Z!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News