ADVERTISEMENT

Hafley...

JRowland

All Region
Staff
May 29, 2001
Just confirming that he did interview once with Boston College already per a source and from what I am told he is supposed to meet again this coming week. Whether that is an interview or something else I cannot say for certain.

All the smoke is around Hafley right now which should be pretty clear by now. It seems that Boston College singled him out from a decent sized pool of guys they were interested in and there have not really been any bumps in the road so far as his interest in BC is concerned.

With him being OSU's co-defensive coordinator and the Buckeyes playing in the B10 title tonight and in the playoff soon that has surely been something to navigate. The fact that this has seemingly moved forward with Hafley in spite of those circumstances leads me to believe something could very well happen with him in the fairly near future.

They would not postpone an announcement of a decision or transition 'til after the CFP and remember Jarmond said they would ideally have someone in place by the early signing period.

Reactions: cape ann eagle
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News