ADVERTISEMENT

Good News re ACCN on COMCAST,,,,...

caber

All State
Gold Member
Jul 25, 2001
.....from the Deputy Commissioner of the ACC, Amy Yakola.
I sent her an email today and she answered it almost immediately and said it should happen before the end of, yes, 2021! The ACC is working with ESPN and COMCAST to set up a feed. When it is worked out she said ACC would make a big announcement. I will try to cut and paste her note but the info is what I said if I fail. Very good news for the few of us COMCAST users that remain.
Dear Mr. McCabe,

Thanks for your email and we are truly pleased that ACC Network will now be on Comcast, which will also give ACCN full distribution across all platforms.

Please be assured that Comcast is not waiting for the ACC to tell them when they can start. If that was the case, it would have already happened.

We continue to work with ESPN, as they work with Comcast, to determine when the cable provider is able to light up ACCN as part of its lineup. Our understanding is that will be before the end of the 2021 calendar year.

Hope this finds you well and once we are provided with the date ACCN will begin to air, we will make sure it’s publicized heavily.

Enjoy your weekend!

AMY YAKOLA

Deputy Commissioner – Chief of External Affairs

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News