ADVERTISEMENT

Funny Comments on Friar Board

Parcells

All Region
Nov 7, 2003
First, they obviously are not very happy about losing Marfo. Not getting Gabriel and Marfo within a week was a right and left to the jaw. You will always have a few of the angry, jilted, hurt, crestfallen yahoo BB fans"we didn't need him anyway. Good riddance!"...though we all know the truth there, "Yes, you really needed him very much and you would crawl and slither on your belly to his house to get him to go to PC".

But the other stuff is hysterical. They acknowledge BC is the likely winner.....but the reasons. 1) Marfo was already to commit to Cooley on the spot. But his parents spirited him away from the PC campus as they did not approve....against his will 2) This one was a real knee slapper. Providence has not done well with BABC historically.....while BC has and was always going to have an edge because of this close connection with BABC......huh???? can someone please summarize our successful recruiting history with BABC? I missed that. I'd have to classify that as a bit of " Lost History"...right up with the history of Pompei....I never realized BC had it so good with BABC.....and shame on the Marfo's for kidnapping their son away from Coach Cooley...:)

Last edited:
Reactions: jstein1955 and jcwr
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News