ADVERTISEMENT

Frozen Four Book

J68BR0

Walk-On
Nov 3, 2020
I will be discontinuing my membership on this site, but I wanted to post that my book commemorating the 75-year anniversary of the NCAA hockey tournament should be out on Amazon by sometime in the fall. The book's release will likely be covered by college hockey websites such as USCHO and College Hockey News.

All proceeds from the book will benefit the non-profit Matt Brown Foundation, which provides equipment and supplies to individuals living with serious spinal cord injuries. Matt was a high school hockey player in Norwood, Massachusetts, who became paralyzed when he was checked from behind during a game in 2010. I will not be profiting a dime from the book's sales.

The book will contain dozens of photos of college hockey greats and write-ups of every championship, going back to the first tournament in 1948. Every school that has won a Division I title donated photographs for the book. I took particular pleasure in writing the chapters covering the 1949, 2001, 2008, 2010 and 2012 tournaments. Other years like 1978, 1998, 2000, and 2007 were a little tougher...

I'd be interested in hearing what my fellow Eagles fans think about the book. My contact info is below. I hope to see you at a game sometime.

Brian W. Shaughnessy
bws1708@yahoo.com

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News