ADVERTISEMENT

Frank Darby's visit to BC

JRowland

All Region
Staff
May 29, 2001
Frank Darby visited Boston College this weekend according to a source I spoke with this weekend. I asked about the common perception of how the trip went and the response I got was that it was favorable. I then asked whether this source would categorize the situation, as it stands today, as a real possibility or something that appears likely to happen. This source is cautious (which I like, many sources I've spoken with at various places over the years have a lot more bravado, which makes what they say tougher to decipher) and told me that they would say it's a real possibility. Did not say it's a done deal or anything like that.

In case you haven't heard or don't remember, Darby is a receiver from Jersey City who was committed to Iowa but his signing was put on hold in early February. The source I spoke with at BC said the details of that are still a little bit foggy, but there doesn't appear to be a major hang up as it would relate to BC taking him. I don't want anybody necessarily thinking he's a program-changing player but he's a quality prospect a position they're always looking for good players at.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News