ADVERTISEMENT

Five Florida Recruits

Bantameagle

All State
Gold Member
Jul 23, 2001
I am recovering from back surgery and I am still on heavy pain killers every four hours, so here goes:

The five recruits from Florida are all strong recruits. Attarach, Knpfke, Martin, Ray and Smith were all great high school football players. All five are three star and all five have excellent speed/mobility for their respective positions.

Attarach is designated an athlete and could play defensive back or wide receiver. Knpfke is a guard/center on the offensive line, Martin is a Linebacker/saftie who fits Brown's system having the ability to cover wideouts and flankers as well as play linebacker. Ray is a quick but undersized D-linemen type who also works in Brown's system. Smith is a super talanted QB who will either beat everyone out to start at QB or move to a another position. He will find the field in some capacity.

Adazzio background in Florida has got to be part of the reason we were able to make this recruiting hall. If we could do this type of farming of recruits in Florida every year, it would go a long we to making us a perennial contender in the ACC. These kids are all ACC level talent and each one of them has success written all over them.

So maybe something fun to watch with this class is how these five do relative to the Massachusetts recruits and the Connecticut recruits because I really do feel that these five are special.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News