ADVERTISEMENT

Eric.....May 15th status

Parcells

All Region
Nov 7, 2003
Eric, generally most of the 5th year stuff raps up around Memorial Day or First week in June....not all of it, but I think you would agree, the majority. Obviously, we are getting close. The window is closing. Tyler Harris of PC signed with Auburn today...many on Conte. Crib are understandably restless. I mean at this rate you are going to be doubling next season...covering the team and helping out in practice. BC legitimately will not be able to run a practice with this number of players....and this before the inevitable injuries that always happen and you need to account for in anticipation of the season...

This Murphy exit....the timing is simply horrible.....never a good time, but this is definitely a bad time. Do you anticipate any scenario.....sort of a Doomsday scenario....where we get totally shut out of 5th year and 2015 legit recruits? I'm talking ACC qualified players...not preferred walk ons to field a team in name only

Wouldn't Christian prefer to bring in a Moton or Daniels, both good kids who played pretty well under tough circumstances at BC before and at least know the ACC, rather than roll the dice? I think we are past the point of saying...not good enough, let's keep looking. Very little is left to look at....I'd take JD and Moton at guard today.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News