ADVERTISEMENT

Dantonio

duda

All Region
Gold Member
Jul 27, 2001
is my BC coaching obsession. I seem to post about it once per month. The way he has built MSU is the blueprint for how BC should build. Tough linemen on both sides, hard nosed kids, gets kids that are passed over by Michigan and Ohio St and gets them to play with an edge. Has won 3 Big 10 championships.

Coach like this shoukdnt ever be available except I think he is on thin ice in E. Lansing. Results on field have taken a downturn, off the field issues with players coming to light, being sued by ex coach where he admitted a sex offender to the school when all other coaches said no, kid sexually assaulted someone again, got thrown out and Dantinio blamed and fired the assistant coach. Who knows. AD gave him the dreaded vote of confidence before last week’s game then they blew a 28 point s cons half lead to Illinois, and now have Michigan this week.

No idea what his buyout is. I would say he ordaniraky wouldn’t be a fit for a school like BC because he is essence bigger than the AD. He makes all the decisions. That won’t fly here.
The only reason I keep the door open is because I believe Jarmond worked at MSU and must have overlapped with Dantonio.
Am I way off here? Is he too established for BC?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News