ADVERTISEMENT

Coaching Search 2k19

irishnatty

All State
May 17, 2015
Ok guys and girls, I think most of us can realistically agree that this BC team is staring down the barrel of a 2-4 win conference season, at which point Jim Christian will almost certainly be shown the door. So let's keep tabs on who we have our eyes on for the coaching search that will take place 2-3 months from now.

Some guys I'll be keeping an eye on as we move through the conference schedule:

John Becker - Vermont
Pat Kelsey - Winthrop
Russell Turner - UC Irvine
Earl Grant - Charleston
Grant McCasland - North Texas
John Brannen - Northern Kentucky
Scott Nagy - Wright State
Nate Oats - Buffalo
Nathan Davis - Bucknell
Bob Richey - Furman
TJ Otzelberger - South Dakota St

I know it's not the most exhilarating list in the world but there are a few coaches in particular that I think could be great hires.

Nate Oats is the obvious first choice given the success he's had at Buffalo and his knowledge of the Northeast.

I think Earl Grant would be a very good hire given he's coached in the ACC before and has shown the ability to build a program from the ground up.

Nathan Davis has turned Bucknell into far and away the best team in the Patriot League. He's coached in this geography.

TJ Otzelberger and Scott Nagy are both from the South Dakota State coaching tree. That program has run the Summit league for quite some time and has been basically a fixture in the NCAA Tournament.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News