ADVERTISEMENT

Class breakdown

feydachamp

All Region
Jun 22, 2008
2 more commits since my last post and this class now sits at 7! Crazy!!!

What I find really impressive is where we’re pulling talent from. We’re truly recruiting at a national level with our 18 commits coming from 10 different states. MA(4), MD(4), GA(2), CT(2), NJ, CA, OH, FL, NV & TN.

We’re also landing kids from really big National programs and key local programs as well. Really good to see the staff building in roads and relationships with these key schools. St. Frances Academy, St, John Bosco and Bishop Gorman are HUGE! Always producing talent year after year. Buford and McDonogh are solid programs as well. And locally we’re hitting up Everett, Springfield Central, Lawrence Academy, Xaverian and St Thomas More who always produces talent.

And last but not least we’re recruiting up against and beating out top notch P5 schools for these kids! Literally battling it out against every single conference…

Pac 12 - ASU, Arizona, Colorado, Oregon, Utah, Washington and WSU.

Big 12 - Baylor, Kansas and WVU

Big 10 - Minnesota, Nebraska, Indiana, Michigan, MSU, Wisconsin, Northwestern, PSU , Rutgers and Maryland

SEC - Arkansas, Florida, Ole Miss, Texas A&M, Tennessee, Kentucky, South Carolina and Vanderbilt

ACC - VTech, Pitt, Syracuse, DukeUVA, WF, GT, Miami and NC St

independent- ND

We’re going up against the big boys and soon enough you’re going to see the Bamas, Clemson, OSU, LSU, Oklahoma, USC of the worlds on this list too.

In Haf I trust..Get In!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News