ADVERTISEMENT

Brady's replacement in a few years?

basselope

All State
Gold Member
May 2, 2009
Louisville, Ohio
I could see Belichick pulling this...

https://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports...0191118-hhq62szr2rhspdo7k4afjf2ky4-story.html

Former Miami Dolphins executive Mike Tannenbaum said the New England Patriots are a realistic landing spot for Alabama star quarterback Tua Tagovailoa, who suffered a season-ending hip injury on Saturday.

Tannenbaum, the Dolphins’ Executive VP of could Football Operations from 2015-18, laid out how the potential top pick in April’s NFL draft could wind up on the defending Super Bowl champions after suffering a dislocated right hip against Mississippi State.

"Obviously, it’s a tragic and unfortunate situation, Tannenbaum said Monday morning on the Golic and Wingo Show on ESPN. “But looking forward now, we’re going to be talking about this through April. The permutations are truly historic because you could declare for the draft, and then truly evaluate how that goes. To me, this lines up so well for New England. If I’m New England, I take him at the bottom of the first round and I say, 'Look, you’re not playing for one year, maybe two [years] because we’re going to make sure you’re 1,000 percent healthy — not just 99 percent [healthy].”

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News