ADVERTISEMENT

BC Ticket Office - Check your bank accounts....

Mod40A

All County
Aug 26, 2011
I have been a season ticket holder since my freshman year of college in 1996 and to be honest with you I was considering cancelling my tickets because of the poor product on the field and the fact that I have two young children in youth sports and it wasn't worth changing my life around every weekend for a subpar product.

When I received the 2 for 1 promotion, I figured it was worth it to get the tickets even if I don't go to most games because I am supporting my alma mater, and when I was proposed 2016 AND 2017 tickets for $408 total with fees with a 20 month payment plan I jumped at the opportunity to pay $19.33 a month ($40.80 up front). .......OR SO I THOUGHT
I received an email confirming that I was to be charged $367.20 over the next 19 months ($19.33 a month) and I had a processing fee of $40.80 which I paid when I signed up. Consider me surprised when I saw in my bank statement this month that I was charged $30.35!!!

I called the ticket office this morning and I spoke with a woman who said I wasn't her first call of the day, she knew what the issue was but that she would rather I speak with her supervisor on Monday. In speaking with other people who I share seats with, they said they were charged the same and they were extremely upset with it as well and have also called and spoken with the ticket office.

Has this happened to anyone else???? What is going on with this incompetent university??????

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News