Adam Friedman breaks down BC's Mid-Atlantic commits

JRowland

All Region
Staff
May 29, 2001
Adam Friedman breaks down BC's Mid-Atlantic commits
c8avzg7iuemc8mapeztr

Justin Rowland • EagleAction

Boston College has put together one of its better recruiting classes in recent memory this year, and Rivals.com Mid-Atlantic analyst Adam Friedman is uniquely positioned to offer some valuable thoughts on a large number of players in this year's haul.

Eagle Action reached out to Friedman for his take on a number of BC commits. Here's what he had to say about the players from the region he covers.

OL

Dwayne Allick

"I really like Dwayne. He's going to be a good interior lineman for Boston College. He's going to have to go through some physical development once he gets on campus so it may be a year or two before you really see the fruits of his labor."

DB

Jason Scott

"I like Jason. He's a very physical safety who can be relied on by the secondary to come downhill and give support in run defense. He also does a good job in coverage, too. He gives a good read on passes and whether or not he knocks the ball down or intercepts it, he's definitely going to deliver the hit."

OL

Cameron Horsley

"Cam's a guy we're interested in learning more about this year. He's somebody we haven't seen a ton of. I know he's got a good frame. I like his athleticism and what his ceiling could be. We're excited about what BC could be getting but there's a lot of development to come."

DE

Jah Joyner

Jah's one of the guys I'm pretty excited to see in terms of how he turns out coming out of this recruiting class. He's somebody with a ton of athleticism and when I first turned on the film I immediately saw Adisa Isaac, who signed with Penn State last year. He's just incredibly athletic and he can play all over the field on both sides of the ball. I would be surprised if he's not a major contributor by his second year on campus."

TE

Hans Lillis

"He's a guy we're looking forward to learning more about during the season. We expect him to fill out his frame. He does a good job getting downfield and he's a guy a quarterback can rely on in third and short to move the chains. He played flex and in line and BC likes to use those guys in a variety of ways."

TE

Charlie Gordinier

"Charlie's somebody who's a really athletic tight end and somebody I think is going to be a star in this offense. He's somebody defenses are really going to have to plan for to make sure he doesn't kill them down the middle. A really athletic guy, a basketball guy with good hands. He needs to fill out his frame more but based on what he's done in the past and his brother being a defensive coordinator at Miami and his dad a former athlete at Rutgers, you can see the lineage there."

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News