ADVERTISEMENT

2021 Depth Chart Predictions

CapeCodChips

All State
Gold Member
Nov 4, 2007
With Transfers In/Out Settling and the roster closer to completion, wanted to take a stab at a Depth Chart for 2021. Returning Starters (in the same position) in Bold, Change in italics.

Offense
QB: Jurkovec, Grosel, Morehead
RB: Levy, Sinkfield, Garwo, Coleman, (I think Coleman and Sinkfield are more talented and climb but Levy/Garwo get the seniority nod initially)
WR-X: Lewis, Johnson, E. Williams (backup WRs probably slide around between the three spots - Kobay/Galloway are my guess for first in on 4-5 sets)
WR-Slot: Gill, White, Bond
WR-Z: Flowers, Galloway, Tiede
TE: Barry, Witter, Luchetti, Gordinier
LT: Vrabel, Trapilo
LG: Johnson, Dirstine (predicting based on the spring that the OL is shuffled and Zion is back at guard, but the shuffle could land in a few different configuraitons)
C: Lindstrom, Kendall
RG: Mahogany, Rustemi
RT: Petrula, Conley

Defense
DE: Valdez, Okpala
DT: Banks or Horsley, Betro
DT: Onwuka, Rayam
DE: Barlow, Sillah
LB: Graham-Mobley, Arnold
LB: DiNucci, Sparacio
LB: DePalma, Steele
CB: DeBerry, Maitre, Burton,
CB: Sebastian, Blackwell, E. Jones, Williams
S: Jones, Muse, Asbury
S: JL-W, Palmer

ST:
All the same as last year - Boumerhi, Carlson, Longman. Only slight shakeup I could see is at returner if one of the speedy freshman stands out and can play instead of a starter like Levy.

Overall thoughts - The offense and special teams are pretty set. The entire defense will look pretty different I think, despite not losing any huge pieces other than the 2 LBs.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News