ADVERTISEMENT

zack

duda

All Region
Gold Member
Jul 27, 2001
really really good performance on the radio broadcast last night. You seem very natural at it. Danya is one of my favorite all time ballers, but I don't think he was made for radio. I have never been wild about Meter either, but I think he is a product of his co-host. He is goofy and off point a lot with Danya who seems to defer to him, and worse with Pete Cronin during football who just wants to talk about lunch.

I thought that last night was the most under control and professional that I have heard Meter in a while. I am going to give the credit to Zack.

Zack are you going full time for Danya, or what is it the breakdown on how many games you are doing.

I know you don't want to step on any toes, but I recall you saying your background is in football, do you have any desire or have you been approached about doing the BC football games.

I always knew to myself that the BC football and basketball radio broadcasts were poor overall, but I haven't really ever listened to any other broadcasts as a means of comparison. I ended up listening to the Providence broadcast of the BC/PC game last week. They were exceptional. One guy sounds exactly like Francesa, but even with BC running them out of the building, they were professional, complimentary of BC, no talking about silly things, no blaming the refs.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News