ADVERTISEMENT

Womens Hoop Thread

duda

All Region
Gold Member
Jul 27, 2001
Figured even though I think I am one of the only ones on here who follow them, that they need a thread. I would say that they “deserve” a thread but coach McNamara deserves nothing but to be removed from my alma mater.

By way of review. She underachieves dramatically with a high profile group of players including two players who are among the Top 10 to ever play for the Lady Eagles. Never sees an NCAA tourney. The team was a dumpster fire last year but bad losses and from what it appears just brutal chemistry.
One of the seniors transfers out in the midst of an NIT game, which, by the way the Lady Eagles lost at Columbia. Yes Columbia. Pretty much everybody else in the program who could dribble transferred out as well including the two top 10 players who transferred in conference so they can play AGAINST their former head coach.
Then the coach, realizing that her house is burning, skips town to interview for the West Virginia program where her roots are. She was the assumed favorite to get the job, right up until the minute where after she interviewed, WV, said we are going in another direction.
There is something that has gone on, and though it only interests me, multiple inquiries to the Rivals writers returned no solid information.
Anyways the Lady Eagles start tonight at home against U-Mass Lowell. There are maybe only 2-3 games on the whole schedule where you can pencil in a W. This is one of them.
The Lady Eagles are going to be awful this year, and I expect them to win less than 10 games. I hope I am wrong…but I won’t be.

Reactions: cape ann eagle
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News