ADVERTISEMENT

Summary:

duda

All Region
Gold Member
Jul 27, 2001
1. Every bit as bad a loss as IUPUI, Nichols, UML and the rest of them.

2. I should have saw this coming after I spent the afternoon pleading passionately for the womens coach to be fired.

3. Tonight was not a fluke. Maine had better composure, a defined offebsive system, better shooters, more tenacity, and quicker guards.

4. The fact that this last paragraph was typed due to the truth and not out of frustration is worrisome.

5. Equally inept on both sides of the ball.

6. I have no idea what the offensive identity is. I don’t know what they are trying to do.Part of that is the current healthy lineup is offensively deficient. Madsen is a capable shooter, but can’t get to the rim, Penha is a half a shooter and not much else. Mcglockton and Mighty are nightclub bouncers, Zack is in a deep funk. Demarr is an athlete not a scorer, semi similar for Makai. Kelly is a distributing point guard who needs some seasoning.

7. The defense was the worst group of the night. Perimeter slow feet was staggering. I posted it in the game thread numerous times but that was tough to watch from Zak, really bad. Crushed on the boards all night. I hope it was an effort, focus thing, because if ACC level guards are going to get into the paint that easily then teams are going to be in the high 80’s every night.

8. Molinari is the defensive guru supposedly. Is this on him? I know you like to sit there looking like Ted Danson, but how about some attention to detail.

9. Earl timeouts don’t cost you anything.

10. What is with the early season dehydration issues with everyone.

11. Demaar’s injury looked rough. They are going to have limited bodies going to the Islands.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News