ADVERTISEMENT

Recruiting Updates (12/13/17)

EAZSpears

All State
Dec 1, 2015
As I mentioned last night in my post game thoughts piece, the team has back-to-back days off now for the guys to focus on studying and final exams. Which also allows the coaching staff to head out and recruit while still having the buzz from the Duke win to help them out on the road.

And as you all know, I can't talk about recruiting due to other contract obligations. But if I were it would probably look and read a little something like this....

Chris Cheeks
, Scott Spinelli, and head coach Jim Christian are all out on the road today and tomorrow.

Coach Christian is in New Jersey today checking in with Top 150 2019 guard Paul Mulcahy and tomorrow with Top 150 2019 guard Joe Girard in NY. Both players have already taken unofficials to BC. Girard, was at the Duke game on Saturday. Mulcahy came on a Saturday during football season back in October.

Links to Mulcahy & Girard's Rivals Profiles:

Paul Mulcahy
Joe Girard

Also, 6-foot-6 G/F Terrence Clarke was checking out BC on Saturday. he's one of the top players in the entire 2021 class. His highlights are pretty fun to watch. Link:

Also, expecting some pretty big recruiting news in the coming week or so. Could be sooner than that, could be a few days more than that. Tough to tell... But don't ask me for more than that, because I can't say. But hang tight. You'll be pleased. Very, very pleased.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News