ADVERTISEMENT

Power time

duda

All Region
Gold Member
Jul 27, 2001
He officially entered the portal. Assume obviously that BC will be in on him. Does he want the ball and all the shots that go with it, and be the center of the offense, then you would think BC has a shot. Does he want to play with a chance at postseason ball, then you would figure BC is not a match.

I know his season didn’t go great, but he is one year removed from a hot recruiting battle won by Duke. He would be a very important get for the program and Earl for multiple reasons.

He officially entered the portal. Assume obviously that BC will be in on him. Does he want the ball and all the shots that go with it, and be the center of the offense, then you would think BC has a shot. Does he want to play with a chance at postseason ball, then you would figure BC is not a match.

I know his season didn’t go great, but he is one year removed from a hot recruiting battle won by Duke. He would be a very important get for the program and Earl for multiple reasons.
I am still holding out for Jay Murphy's kid.

It's too bad the NIL is such a dark market. Would love to know what the going rate is for a kid like Power vs Glock. One a top 25 HS player who couldn't crack the Duke rotation vs Glock who might not have been a top 500 player. Redshirted but has proven to be very good. Three years left vs two.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT