ADVERTISEMENT

(OT) Cancer Sucks

Iceman44

All Region
Gold Member
Nov 13, 2001
You guys have been awesome and generously donated to my Pan-Mass Challenge ride the past couple of years. The PMC is in a week and half and I will be riding two days from Babson College in Wellesley to Provincetown. 100% of all money donated goes to cancer research and care at Dana-Farber Cancer Institute. Thank you to Winningeagle for his donation.

I am riding with extra motivation this year. One of my best friends from BC was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer in April. He has had 8 rounds of chemo and will have whipple surgery to remove the tumor the day after the PMC weekend. His parents have a home in Dennis just off the PMC ride. I am hoping to be able to stop to wish luck, but he's being extra careful because he doesn't want to have covid delay his surgery.

Thank you to everyone who has donated in the past. You all have an open invitation to my tailgate so that I can say thanks in person. My spot is in the small lot between Gasson and College Road. Our tailgate is the biggest one in the lot.

This is the link to my donation page: https://profile.pmc.org/TF0155

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News