ADVERTISEMENT

MIAA high school season

weswood25

All Region
Gold Member
Dec 17, 2004
Lost to Hanover 28-18 last night. Pain. Tough to lose your all state QB. Stuff that was automatic last year in the passing game is not automatic anymore. Hanover has a great QB. Probably a Stonehill, Merrimack, Bryant type kid. More accurate than BC qbs haha. But tough to stop in high school.

I heard CM was up 21-0 in the first quarter on Mansfield and they only ran one offensive play. Returned opening kick, then got a pick 6, then scored immediately when they got the ball. They are heading down to Florida this weekend to play Cardinal Newman in West Palm Beach.

D1: No dominant teams head and shoulders above anyone. Lots of the bigtime programs lost their studs to D1 schools. Could be anyone out of Springfield Central, Central Catholic, Xaverian, St Johns prep. I will go with St. Johns. I think St. Pierre is a great coach.
D2: CM and it ain't close
D3: some good programs dropped down to D3 this year due to the new alignment. Mansfield ( we play them next), Milford, Milton, North Attleboro, Plymouth South, and Walpole are all contenders. I'll go with Milford.
D4: our division so no pick
D5: Hanover is going to run the table if they stay healthy. Foxboro is the only team with a shot.

I don't know anything about the lower divisions

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News