ADVERTISEMENT

Message to Bob Van Wert ...

Eagle 13

All Region
Jul 23, 2001
Time to give it up Bob. The BC Hockey Blog has become nothing but a totally destructive decapitation and disembowelment of the entire BC hockey program. We get it. BC is off to a really bad start. My guess is that Jerry is well aware of the reasons for this year's slow start and will do what is necessary to make 2014-15 a little better and position BC better for the seasons to come.

I don't know what your end game is. Since the main issues with the program (as you repeatedly detail) are all on Jerry, this means you are not happy with the job Jerry York is doing so you assassinate him. Let's be fair here. Is it Jerry's fault that he recruited so well four years ago that Johnny G left school a year early? Is it Jerry's fault that he got blind sided by Sonny Milano? Methinks those two guys might have made a difference in this season's offensive performance.

Like you, I have lived through the endless Beanpot losses. I have lived through the 52 year void in National Championships. Yes, I want to win the Frozen Four every year just as I want my Red Sox to win the World Series every year. But neither is going to happen. There is just too much competitive balance out there. I have great faith in Jerry York and, if BC needs to suffer an off year to compete again next season, I can live with that.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News