ADVERTISEMENT

Coolest addition to the mancave

EagleGradCC

All Region
Aug 10, 2009
I'm mildly obsessed with the mancave where I watch almost all of my football. Eventually the coolest thing will be an Apple Server running in there with all my footage meta tagged and searchable through a database. That's a good ways off though.

Meanwhile, I just added what will undoubtedly be the piece de resistance - a 16x20 black and white of the aftermath of the play with Doug's handwritten thoughts written out in some black area on the pic. Just came in the mail, but going to have it framed with a maroon suede mat with either a chrome gold reveal, or possibly filets if I can find some that don't look to ornate. Likely just the reveal.

Anyway, there are more available if anyone is interested. They are very limited, and one-of-a-kind means that since they're hand-written they're obviously not identical, and I was told that each has slightly different wording, etc.

If you're interested, and I'm betting some on this board are, here's a link:

http://www.steinersports.com/doug-flutie-signed-16x20-story-photo.html

I typically have resisted the urge to buy from Steiner, but this series is so unique! Hand-written notes of iconic sports moments. They have a Mariano Rivera one I'm considering. Him talking about him leaving the mound for the last time. I'm going to make these my primary gift for 2015. If you have a sports fan on your list for any reason this year, I can't imagine a better gift. Anyway, have a look at Doug's, but some of the rest are pretty insane.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News