ADVERTISEMENT

BC takes away tailgating area with no notice

Kevw1

All Conference
Gold Member
Apr 3, 2002
To make a miserable day worse. I pull up in front of Comm Ave garage the way I have been doing for twenty years. As I go to unload my stuff I am told by an actual nice cop no unloading before I enter the garage. He says I wish I could tell you something different. I pull into the garage my son and friends begin carrying out stuff from the garage to our twenty year spot on the grass in front of the garage. My son calls and says Dad you are not going to believe this they will not let us tailgate in our spot
I cannot believe this. These people in this area are our tailgating family for twenty years. We are told because of the construction BC clubs and reunions need the space no one else is allowed. I am upset but understand. Then I look. There were four tailgate”tents “set up. In the entire area. One hour before the game there were SIX people in this fairly large area. I took photos. This area used to be jam packed with people before games. It was fun,it was lively ,it was BC family. I call BC athletic development thinking for sure they will rectify the situation since there was no one there and nothing but green grass. They tell me the decision was made and they will not even consider that hardly anyone was there. They never took photos. They had no empathy for the fact that they took something away from some of their best and most loyal fans. I am so disappointed in their attitude. If this is the new AD approach to loyal fans WOW

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News