ADVERTISEMENT

BC/MACK

byrne63

All State
Gold Member
Jan 17, 2007
last year I went to two of my beloved mack games at the bandbox...I sat with former players in a box and watched a very big, slow moving team , struggle with army...I wondered how they got so bad so fast especially after the dacosta years..I heard rumblings of kids not buying in, and team had dissention..it showed in the way they played..got out worked a lot last few years... at end of the year dennehy sais the team needed a culture change, they lost some kids to graduation, and two other left the team, who would be seniors this year...dennehy brought in 11 frosh, some those kids are only 18 as well, skill was needed, so was speed, and skating ability as well as creativity...in sept there best recruit left the team,went back to his junior team, leading the ajhl in scoring this year..thought this year would be very tough indeed..i was wrong, I saw two games watched a practice early in the season..better skating, faster team.the 10 frosh have made difference..the best kid by far on the team is a true frosh, 18 year old, fast crafty, smart, BC type player.brett seney..add in some pretty good other frosh, team blends better, has more skill, and hard to play against..they still don't have the skill that's BC has not close, but work hard...I don't see them beating BC tonight, they are a nice story, but at times inconsistent...they play very well in all zones for the most part especially in there own. there defense goaltending is the strength..if BC keeps there feet moving, and are willing to go to the dirty areas, win footraces, puckbattles they should win this thing..if they go through the motions they will be in trouble, this is the best mack team in three years..

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News