ADVERTISEMENT

bazin /UML

byrne63

All State
Gold Member
Jan 17, 2007
got to love what this guy has done at Lowell..just 4-5 years ago they almost pulled the hockey program. the coach gets fired after a DWI program left for dead...in steps bazin, turns that thing around in year 2! then goes to a final 4...this year they go back to hockey east championship for the third time in a row? lost 12 kids last year have 13 frosh on the roster, pretty damn impressive, that's hard for me to say being a mack grad, hated Lowell, still do but always respected them... this guy is one of the top coaches in college hockey...has an eye for talent..saw them play at Merrimack they dominated, better skating team faster too! teams play fast attack not the 1-3-1 stuff Vermont, mack, prov, maine, roll out..my buddy told me he was almost killed 12 years ago in a car accident, was in a coma for a week or two, pretty banged up... when York leaves its browns job to lose for sure, but I would take a close look at this guy, great recruiter too, communicates well with the kids they play for him...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News