ADVERTISEMENT

10 points

bshay21

All Region
Gold Member
Feb 1, 2006
So, while most probably see me as a JC optimist, I am not really. I am an optimist by nature when it comes to BC sports. Yeah, I know it's year after year of pain. But there are just too few things left in the world that you don't have to be constantly cynical about. What I do try to do, though, is look for optimistic outcomes. I watch game after game and see the same thing. Clear as day. Unlike last year, we are competitive in almost every ACC game. We have a backcourt that has a star and a guy (in JRob) that should be a star when he isn't getting the attention of an alpha player. What it boils down to for me is how hard would it be to take this core and find a positive ten points? How many points better can Bowman/Jrob be? How many points better can Turner/Chatman be? This is the big one...how many points better can we be from the PF. How many points better can Pop be?
Maybe you don't think JRob/Bowman can do too much more...I can buy that a bit, But those other holes are so, so big. It's hard not to see.
Of course, there are a million ways to see it all fall apart, JC gets canned, and we start over. I just don't think it's that crazy to see a path to winning these games.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News