ADVERTISEMENT

Washing my wife's car

Eagle 13

All Region
Jul 23, 2001
Watched the first half today and then decided that it would be much more fun to wash my wife's car. Always get a lot of dirty looks from neighbors when I wash my cars since we are in the midst of a severe drought in SoCal. Strangely enough, washing cars is not prohibited even though we can only run our outdoor irrigation system one day a week. We also are allowed to use a hose to water anything 24/7. Go figure.

Must admit that I recorded the second half and then watched it later. Fadule showed me some good things but not enough for me to say he is a starting college QB at this level. Nevertheless, he has done enough to win the starter's job at BC since no one else on the roster is a Division I QB either. The kid seems much more confident than Smith or Flutie. Still trying to figure out why the OC calls passing plays for Fadule but not Flutie.

The refs steal of Strachan's TD was atrocious and made even worse when the ref states that his forward progress was stopped. I thought you had to have the ball to draw that whistle.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News