ADVERTISEMENT

The Good, The Bad and The Ugly - Week 11

walker4bc

All Region
Gold Member
Jul 28, 2001
Such a bleh game, this is going to be hard...

The Good

• CBs seemed to cover pretty well for the most part.
  • I guess it was a good job by the defense in holding ND to field goals instead of touchdowns through much of the first half.
  • I'm struggling here...
  • Umm... good job minimizing penalties on mental stuff like false starts.
  • Still having a hard time...
  • Errr... Good job by Flutie not saying "we" or "us" in reference to BC?
  • That's all I've got.
The Bad
  • Turnovers. None for us. A couple of big ones for them.
  • Tackling, as usual, especially our DL and LB against the ND QB. It is killer to constantly let him get 6 yards when you have him for a loss.
  • Defensive line not getting pressure with 4 as usual.
  • Our safeties are still invisible. They are not really covering anyone and they aren't exactly coming downfield to make tackles. What are they doing exactly.
  • Offensive line got manhandled much of the day. No holes for the run game, pocket collapsed early many times, especially off the edge.
  • Bad clock management by Daz again at the end of the first half gave them a better chance of scoring than us. Either go for it or don't. But that in between shit was awful. Stopped the clock for them on second down, didn't run the clock on the other downs.
  • Officiating sucked. The roughing the kicker, the phantom PI call at the end of the first half, the lack of a block in the back on a punt return in the second half. There were more.
The Ugly
  • Just knowing we never had a shot in this game. Pisses me off so much I can't even describe it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News