ADVERTISEMENT

Strength/ Team identity

ejbj2008

Walk-On
Gold Member
Apr 25, 2017
I was ridiculed in the past for my observation of the team's lack of perceived strength that these kids have put on over the course of a year. (There strongest kids are Tabbs and the Hamilton brothers who were not here last year). The eye test says it all. I would even throw Ky into the mix. He is not nearly as explosive as he used to be but maybe the knee injury from a couple years ago is lingering. These kids can not defend a pick and roll or hedge a screen STILL yet it is unrealistic to think that these kids don't commit to the weight room? I feel like the little things are missing with this basketball team. This team plays with zero physicality or sense of urgency. Man, I miss Al's teams. I was getting sick of running flex in a phone booth but heck Id rather watch those teams! Like everyone, I think JC is does a great job on the offensive end and I think he's starting to find his niche in recruiting but his teams are so soft and his teams can never defend. I am excited about next year's recruiting class but my patience is wearing thin.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News