ADVERTISEMENT

Steve Beck’s Military Bowl Foundation email donation to USO

Yankee Doodle

All State
Gold Member
May 28, 2003
I donated my $40 parking to Military Bowl Foundation because of Steve Beck’s email below.

I bought game tixs from BC and Gridiron tailgate tixs and received my refunds.

2021 Military Bowl presented by Peraton

Thank you for supporting the 2021 Military Bowl presented by Peraton, benefiting the USO. We are incredibly disappointed this year’s game was canceled due to COVID-19 safety protocols.

All Military Bowl tickets and parking passes will be refunded.

Or, for those who choose, you may DONATE all or some of your purchase to the Military Bowl Foundation. The Foundation is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization and relies on the generous donations of supporters to achieve its mission of honoring and supporting the nation’s current and former service members. All donations are 100 percent tax-deductible.

With this year’s game – the Foundation’s biggest source of income – canceled, we need your help more than ever to ensure the Military Bowl continues making a positive difference for our nation’s service members.

If you would like to donate some or all of your purchase to the Military Bowl Foundation, simply reply DONATE to this email by Wednesday, December 29 at 5 p.m. ET.
Thanks again for supporting the Military Bowl. We wish you a happy new year and look forward to a better year in 2022.

Steve Beck | President & Executive Director
Military Bowl Foundation, Inc.

sbeck@militarybowl.org

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News