ADVERTISEMENT

Parcells back on 247?

weswood25

All Region
Gold Member
Dec 17, 2004
I’m 95% sure its him but I’m waiting on the State Lab on internet forensics to return their findings. They are a bit delayed by the Karen Read trial. He has been back since June 3rd and already a bunch of posts under a classic parcells name “TeddyBall1257”. Always has a famous Boston name in there haha. And he is all over the place going from BC to the Red Sox

Here is a sample:

On surface BC looks like we did a good job in portal. We seem to have developed a niche here. Even under Hafley the portal helped more than hurt. I'm guessing the portal helps even more under Bill O' Brien with his NFL pedigree as
NFL HC and NFL GM. I mean who else in college FB can offer the following, " I was a Head Coach and GM in NFL. I know what it takes to get there and what it takes to stay there"

If I am a college player who's goal is to play in NFL....he has gotten my attention.

That being said. Each season the portal will need to be reevaluated. Like NFL Draft. It could be good, neutral or bad. Truth is nobody really knows. It will all be based on production and avoiding injuries.

In football injuries can often wreck seasons. Even in other sports. Look at crippling injuries Red Sox have faced to batting lineup. Now Abreau us out. Literally entire lineup is gone

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News