ADVERTISEMENT

Mizzou halftime thoughts

KStone22

All State
Gold Member
Nov 7, 2022
-Well, good start. That first drive was almost identical to the long TD drive against FSU.

-Run defense is a problem so far. This is really the first time they've been tested on the ground and it hasn't looked good.

-Early downs in general whether it's on the ground or through the air have been a problem. That last drive before the half was brutal too, need to be better.

-TC's pick was the old TC. Bad decision and a worse throw. The heads up play on the TD to Harris was neat, but those types of bad plays are killers and negate all the good he does.

-Mizzou's offense is legit. Cook and Luther are a problem and as good as Jackson is I don't think they have anybody that can cover him.

-Pass rush needs to get home or the secondary might get picked apart.

-The punter thing is wild. No indication Candotti was hurt or anything this week, definitely didn't expect to see Stone or Zevenko (think I'm spelling it wrong but don't have a roster in front of me currently).

-Gotta get the run game going or at least get the screen game a little more active. This team has five capable backs, use them.

-Felt like Skeete could have given a little more effort on a couple plays this half.

-I still think they can win this game (obviously, they were up 14-3) but you can't make mistakes against a team that's good enough to make you pay for them.

-This crowd/fan base is annoying as hell and the pom-poms are so lame,

-Defense needs a stop to open the third or at the very least can only give up 3. Touchdown puts you in a 10-point hole and this Mizzou defense (with the home crowd) is good enough to smother the offense or force TC into more bad decisions if he's pressing.

-34-31 BC final (I hope)

Reactions: BodySuit Man
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.