ADVERTISEMENT

Eagles on the road!

bc_superfan

Silver Member
Aug 20, 2024
www.bcsuperfan.com
BC fans! Who is hitting the road with the team this year?

I've been out of commission for much of the past decade with a TBI sustained in a hit and run while cycling (bizarrely similar to what happened last night in NJ. RIP Johnny and Matthew), but believe my brain is finally at a point where game environment won't be too crippling. Finally getting back to traveling with the teams. I will definitely be cheering mens hoops in the Cayman Islands (and as a bonus running the marathon there the following weekend). I'll be at the womens hoops game at Arkansas - the 37th state I've seen BC play!

Football? I'm going to try and make most of the road games. ***If*** I can find a way from Orlando to FSU on game day? I'll be there. I'll definitely be at the Missouri game though I don't know how I'm getting there yet. At Virginia as well if I can find a way to get straight from there to my marathon in WV the next am (please be a morning game!). I'll only be at one home game (Cuse) as that is conveniently before a marathon in NH the next morning.

The face and body paint at games has long since been retired - though I intend to continue rocking it annually running the Boston Marathon!

Looking forward to reconnecting with the BC faithful! Go EAGLES!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.